Information about foreign assignment:

International Health Insurance
Agreiter & Rose is our cooperation partner for questions and informationen about the international health insurance.

Deutsche Verbindungsstelle Krankenversicherung - Ausland (DVKA):
Here you find information about health insurance problems resulting from foreign assignments.

As a centre of information for emigrants and overseas employees the Bundesverwaltungsamt offers information about entry-, residence- and customs regulations, tax and social security laws, foreign exchange regulations and the living costs in foreign countries.

Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland:
Here you find different land profiles in German language for free.

Bundesversicherungsanstalt für Angestellte:
Here you find information on the pension insurance.

Bundesagentur für Arbeit:
Here you find information on the unemployment insurance.

Auswärtiges Amt:
Here you find information on countries, consular support abroad, German missions abroad and foreign missions in Germany.

Bundesagentur für Außenwirtschaft:
Here you can order foreign trade information.

Deutsche Auslandshandelskammern:
Here you find information for German companies operating abroad.

Currency converter:

Clock showing times around the world:

Online dictionary

Heuser News

Please find our latest releases for magazine and technical literature here.

News Magazine

The specialist magazine for international employment, legal management and taxes. Here you will always find current topics in the above-mentioned fields.

Legal Updates

We are delighted to present you our new English publication. Regularly from now on, we will provide you with carefully compiled information on Immigration to and employment in Germany

Specialist Literature

This reference book deals with the applicable regulations concerning labour, social security and taxes for employments abroad in a comprehensible and systematical way.